Re: Musicians friend Price politics

Absolutely Mark and i jus got an EDP at sweetwater
music for the normal 799.00 and the guys are very nice
and answer my mails something MF doesn´t even take the
time to do!
Alto Music will have them in a month in stock for
739.00 if you dont mind waiting
I wouldnt mind if they have had the EDP at that high
price from the beginning but jacking up the price
200.00 because they know you want it and is a limited
item at the moment is pure greed, i dont know of any
other store that does this.
dont support greed there is enough of it in the world!
Cheers
L.a

=====
www.luis-angulo.com