Japanese subscriber is exists?

Hi,

We will do the event "Looper's Delight J" at 21th November 2004 in
Kobe,Japan.
Some over sea artists will join from LD mailing. it will be great
looping show..
(I will make the event information web site soon.)

Well,Japanese or live in Japan subscriber of LD is exists?
Some my Japanese friends are subscribing LD and they joined the this
event, but I don't know other subscribers and I have never met except
my friends..
We want to meet and play together in this event,if you have
interesting for this event,please mail me by Japanese.

  Thanks

  Sunao Inami
http://www.cavestudio.com