I Need Help Setting up FCB1010 to Voiceworks (echoplex is already wired)

Can anybody help me set up the FCB1010 to control the TC-Helicon VoiceWorks. I want to use switches 8,9, and 10 to control Song Step Back, Song Step Forward, and Harmony Hold.
Right now I use switches 1 thru 7 to control my echoplex in bank 1.  It would be great if I could eliminate the VoiceWorks Switch-3 foot control and just use the FCB1010.
If possible I would like to use switches 8,9, and 10 in Bank 1

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated,
Joey D.