RE: Using pre-recorded material in p

I have mixed feelings about this,i have friends that
went to see Beck for example and said"well he sounds
way different that his albums and i didnīt like
that".Somehow they were expecting the sounds which
they are acquainted with or Beck wasnīt convincing
enough that night, and they perhaps thought that live
he canīt pull it.Bowie for example is known for his
great shows and ive heard in the 90s he used a lot of
pre recorded sequences.
i think is really a matter of profesionality and
fullfilling different peoples expectations regardless
of what you use, which is soemtimes quite hard to
acomplish if you try too much...
L.a

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement

=====