Re: EDP: Undoing SUSUnRoundedMultiply

Jesse Ray Lucas wrote:

> Sometimes I do SUSUnRoundedMultiplies and botch them.  Is there a way
> to undo and get back to the original loop?  Pressing Undo at this
> point just moves the Loop Window back.
>
> I usually copy the loop before I do a SUSUnRoundedMultiply, just in
> case I blow it, but that takes footwork and time.  It would be nice to
> be able to just restore the original loop with one command.

I had wondered about this.  The emulator I've been working on just
restores the previous layer
since it doesn't support Loop Windowing.   Should I ever get around to
adding that, I was considering DirectMIDI commands like LoopWindowBack
and LoopWindowForward
or perhaps an UndoMode that disables loop windowing so you could have
both behaviors.

Jeff