Start/Stop on EDP

Ok.

so I actually feel a little silly having to ask this after about a year
and
a half of playing with an EDP nearly every day , but does anyone know how
program an FCB1010 to send a message to start and stop the edp in the same
way as you would a DL-4 (i.e. once press stops the loop another on the
same
button starts the loop from the begining and continues to loop until
stopped
again).

up to this point I have always faded songs out with the volume pedal but
now
I need an abrupt stop.

I have looked through the manual and seen all sorts of wild variation on
the
theme (mute, mute then play once etc,) but not a simple button as above.

  Im sure Im just misunderstanding a term or something but im quite stuck
until i find it.

Help

Phill Wilson a.k.a. BlackFace

download free MP3s at www.download.com/therealblackface