Re: Pedalboards anyone?

Hey Paolo!
    Check this fellow out:
http://www.pedalboards.com/index.html
These are serious boards, custom built with sick options - mic stands
sprouting from boards, waist-high controller stands, etc. etc. and lots of
looper-friendly boards (photo 1a is Scofield's I believe.) I confess I'm
slightly prejudiced - Tom Peck, the man behind these boards, is a
friend-of-a-friend and has worked with some of my longtime friends and
music
buddies for ten-plus years. He also employs one of my longtime friends, a
real detail freak - just the person you want to build such a tool!
Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
coyotelk@optonline.net