8-track looper continued...

Just had a thought, as I've been researching the 8-track tape and player/recorder for my 8-track looping device. The eight track cartridge contains a loop of tape, a really long loop of tape, so theoretically the loop could still be contained in the cartridge. Which means your loop could be of any length...5 min loop anyone. This opens more possibilities to us. This makes constructing it much easier.

The additional metal strips can now be placed further apart for tape switching at later times

Leo