Re: DOD Dimension 12

    Well.

I just wanted to know,if someone has a DOD D12 to sell.But this mail gets
to a philosophic area,wich I can not serve.
What I can say is,that there is always a loop.On this site maybe in
seconds or minutes,but also a life has alwas a Loop.
SOmetimes easy to trace,sometimes hard to believe.

A pattern is a pattern.When a born child hears the voice of the mother.It
is a pattern.But when grown up we have reached a level
of universe of patterns,wich we call loops then.
Each human has its own universal loop.but when coming together we have
duophonic loops.And in the best way,both can harmonize.

My opinion is,God-if it ever exist-is musical.

Marty