From: William Walker [mailto:billwalker@looppool.info]
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 12:29 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Music box

I use a technique with the DL4 where I record my loop at half speed and
then
switch to normal speed, which doubles the speed of the loop and raises the
pitch by an  octave. I've dubbed the net result "music box guitar" as it
sounds like that to my ears. ) I would assume any other instrument looped
in
this fashion would render a similar effect. and both the boomerang and the
EDP can do this technique, I believe.  If I was using a synth. I'd probably
pick a bell sound. and pitch it up and octave.

Bill