i need EDP memory upgrade info

I have a echoplex EDP and am wondering abut memory
upgrades: what kinkd of memory do i need specifically
and how much can be added. and how do i add it? i have
the version that out of the box had just 12 seconds.
i'm thinking it might need some older perhaps slower
memory...this model is from pre 2000...maybe like
1996-97?

also wondering af any one has a manual in th SanFramn
area and would be willing to let me xerox it or buy
it.

and finally is there an upgrade path to the 'echoplex
digital pro plus'.