Re: Electrix coming back?

Wow.  I always thought it was such a shame that a
company with a group of mostly revered products could
just evaporate like that.  Sure the Repeater sucked
them dry, probably due to higher than expected
development costs, but what about all their other
products?  Sure, I'd like to see a Repeater II or even
a software update to my current Repeater but don't
forget their other products were great as well.

Mark