RE: DFX-94 On/Off problems

On/Off problems? That could be any number of things.

Once my DFX94 suffered from a dirty volume pot, which caused the sound to
turn on and off when I adjusted the volume control. I got that fixed at my
local music store. That's an easy fix.

Later, I had a problem with the switch, where it wasn't registering when I
was tapping it. The problem with fixing that is it's not a common switch
for
fx pedals. I wound up buying a new pedal from ebay, for about half the
price
of a replacement switch.

It could also be your AC adaptor, if you're using one. That seems the most
likely cause. Most AC's that you can buy seem to be pretty crappily built.
The longest lasting one I've had for my pedals is from an old answering
machine.

Matt