Re: Music dealers: 8th street?

Many people have had good luck with 8th street, but I was disappointed
with my experience.  They told me they had the Zoom PS-04 in stock
when everyone else had it backordered.  I placed my order only to get
a message a few days later that they had it backordered as well.
Frustrating, but they did cancel my order and refund my money with no
hassles.

--
Art Simon
http://art.simon.tripod.com