Sort of OT: Bjork's new cd MEDULLA... and looping?

This is semi off topic, but Bjork's new cd is pretty kick ass.  I'm almost
sure it's 100% vocal (Rick! You got some competiton).  She's joined by
vocal
extrordinaire/Faith No More/Mr. Bungle/Fantomas/Tomahawk frontman Mike
Patton, human beatbox virtuosos Rahzel and Dokaka, Inuit throat singer
Tagaq, two different choirs, and a host of other artists/producers.  If
you
get a chance I highly recommend checking this album out.

Now, for the pseudo looping content, the fifth track, "Oll Birtan", at
least
sounds like Bjork with a looper.  It starts with her singing a syllable
which repeats and she layers on more and more sounds with her voice.
Probably not done live, but interesting nonetheless.

Can't recommend this album enough.

js