Re: Help for a violin looper

Title: Re: Help for a violin looper
Hey matthew...

Nice to see you here...

What you’re describing is what I done in my everyday work for nearly seven years, i’m happy to help set you up if you’d like...

I use either a hardware rig or a software rig, or as a ‘super-rig’  I use both.  Email me or call me...  The answers to your questions are relatively simple and straightforward, and with the exception of your amp and pickup, you’re already set to go...

Be in touch...

Todd

--
Todd Reynolds