Stockhausen's "Stimmung" great vox Re: Sort of OT: Bjork's new cdMEDULLA... and looping?

Hey Andre!
Tim Mungenast here, Frank Gerace's pal (you and I met when I was reviewing
the Grandmothers of Invention at Johnny D's for yoursound.com a few years
back).
If you like "otherworldly" vocals, a capella, check out Stockhausen's
"Stimmung."  This'll do it for ya. Not as spine-tingling as the Ligetti
choral stuff on "2001: A Space Odyssey," but a worthwhile listen.
And keep on playing badass guitar! You smoke, man.
Cheers,
Tim
www.mungenast.com