Re: Eventide Eclipse 3.0 software update

HMM.
I wonder how many of us have very similar setups:

Eventide eclipse + EDP pro+ in a rack w/ a crappy behringer mixer on
top.
AKAI MPC 1000 and a cheapo Casio on the next shelf down.
Moogerfooger MURF and control for the EDP on the ground.
Microphone and a bass guitar (when I'm feeling ambitious).

sound familiar?

BTW:
http://www.cdbaby.com/balanceman

check out my new CD - Oakland represent (yo)!

http://www.balanceman.com