Solution for Stereo EDPs and Timing Drift: Three Critical Parameter Settings

Title: Solution for Stereo EDPs and Timing Drift: Three Critical Parameter Settings

Hello all -

After struggling with getting my two new EDPs to sync in stereo via BrotherSync, Kim Flint came in to save my Friday. My final parameter settings are below, and I've noted the setting that did the trick in addition to what is recommended in the manual.

Thanks, Kim!

Kris

Parameter settings for both units, horizontal across the unit, left to right:

Loops

MoreLoops=2L
AutoRecord=ON
LoopCopy=OFF
SwitchQuant=LOP
LoopTrig#=84
Velocity=OFF
SamplerStyle=RUN

MIDI

Channel=1
ControlSource=Ctr (FIRST CRITICAL SETTING, AS STATED IN MANUAL…could be "not" as well)
Source#=36
VolumeCont=7
FeedBkCont=1
Dump=001  h
Load=001  -

Switches

RecordMode=tOG
OverdubMode=tOG
RoundMode=OFF
InsertMode=rEV
MuteMode=StA
Overflow=PLY
Presets=Pr.E

Timing

Loop/Delay=LOP
Quantize=OFF
8ths/Cycle=1
Sync=OUT (SECOND CRITICAL SETTING, AS STATED IN MANUAL)
Threshold=0 (THIRD CRITICAL SETTING, NOT IN MANUAL...NEEDS TO BE SET TO 0)
Reverse=[Shows No Setting]
StartPoint=[Shows No Setting, but "1" at the first LED]