Re: UK gig spam - EMC

Hi Jeff - I certainly hope to record it - ideally audio and video - though I'm not sure how to do that over 7 hours!

As for your offer to author it on to DVD - that is extremely kind - and I will hopefully take you up on it - if all goes to plan.

All the best

Dave Sturt

I, for one, really hope you record it and make it available to others.

... perhaps, put the audio on a dvd to minimize interrupting the seamlessness...?

I'm sure there are several LDers that would be willing to help author such an effort - and I'm one of them.

Jeff Evans