RE: Different Skies Electronic Space Music Festival

Tom Rex wrote:

> I should have asked Bill Fox directly, but I thought others on the
> List might be interested in the festival that he's involved with.
>
> Tom

*********************

Hi Tom,

I'm not currently on LD because I just returned from vacation and haven't
had the chance to rejoin, yet.  So please forward this if desired.

The mirror site address is http://differentskies.com and needs updating, of
course!  The event starts on Monday, October 4 and culminates the following
Saturday with a public concert at Arcosanti, 65 miles north of Phoenix,
Arizona.  Please contact me if you have any specific questions.

Cheers,

Bill Fox
http://soundscapes.us/bill