Re: EDP pedals

wow, this is loopers delight at its best -- thanks for the info, guys.
I seem to have fixed my problem by (insert shamefaced expression here)
cleaning my pedals -- they're ones with metal switches, but boy were they
dirty.  Much better now- and I'll probably try the wrestling shoe idea too.
The Behringer pedal does seem too big to me -- I like to keep my gear as
compact as possible so I probably won't explore that, tho it would be great
to have a separate pedal for going from parameter set to parameter set . .
.