Re: behringer controllerRe: EDP pedals

On Sep 17, 2004, at 15:37, Jason Spring wrote:

>> Hi Phill,
>> Your setup is interesting!
>> is it possible to send a program change and a cc
>> simultaneously to the repeater so when you press the
>> buttons it will call trc1---trc2---trc3---trc4 and go
>> into record mode respectively?
>

> I'm beating Phil to the punch and answering your question:  Yes! you
> most certainly CAN send pc messages along with cc messages (and even a
> note message) all with a single press.  You can actually send 5 pc
> messages and toggle between two cc messages/values with each button.

I tried that with the Repeater and found that the Repeater can not
always handle such a incoming "multi command". I experimented quite a
lot but never found any rules. Some combinations were excepted by the
Repeater and some were not. It seemed that the Repeater's "listening
capability" is in someway dependent on the status of different tracks.
Like if I had panned or transposed certain tracks lately. I ended up
playing it all safe by using very few multi command buttons in my
FCB1010 bank for the Repeater.

All the best

Per Boysen
---