Re: need recommendation: decent drum machine software

i can ony speak high about it! very simple to use
except for saving your work,(but i hope they adress
this on the next o.s. upgrade)high quality pads very
robust, nice screen,easy to tranfer wav. files from
PC,portable...definetly worth it!

--- jj 179 <jj179subs@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I definitely want an MPC 1000 .... But I certainly
> can't afford one right
> now!! That's why I'm trying to use the MPD16 +
> software drum machine in the
> first place!
ly with MSN Messenger!
> Download today - it's FREE!