RE: effects for drums (decent drum machine hardware)

Sunao,

for someone who sees a laptop as the centre of his live setup, you do have
lot of very special devices in your setup...although I can't say I do
recognize all of them. Two oldskool drum machines left in the front (is the
right one a 808? I've never seen a real one in my life...but what is the
one
behind it). The synthesized set up accordeon-style I take to be an old Korg
(MS20 ?), and then I recognize a Roland Space Echo, a Digitech RDS device,
on top a Sherman Filterbank? and below the Space Echo? Then of course the
super-cheap mixer, and the yellow rack device I know I've seen before but
can't remember...

Is your setup for live gigs set up like this? How long does it take you to
set it up at a gig?

        Rainer

Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de