Re: Stage shoes (was RE: EDP pedals)

> > At 09:29 AM 9/15/2004, Bernhard Wagner wrote:
> > >I've started wearing special Echoplex Shoes (TM)!
> > ;-)
> > >My pedal only sees those or bare feet...
>
> Nike Free 5.0 (and the Trainer) version is supposed to
> replicate the barefoot experience as well, though at a
> higher price than most wrestling shoes.

I think those 'ninja' shoes could work as well.  They're basically the
same as those chinese slippers that cost a couple of dollars only the
big toe gets a separate part of the shoe.  I guess their called tabi
boots.  At about $30 they may be one of the cheaper options.

Kevin

How amazing, how amazing!
Hard to comprehend that
Nonsentient beings expound Dharma.