Re: EDP for sale

> I've made the leap to stereo so I'll be selling my vintage :) Oberheim
> EDP.
> It has 198 seconds of loop time although it still runs on loop III.
> I have no idea what to ask for it so I'll just offer it here for the

Hey Scott! Haven't talked to you in ages. I didn't know you were on this
list.
You're welcome to come by the studio with Kelly anytime. Bring your bass!
:-)

I might want to buy that one off you. I'd like to have an Echoplex at
home. I
have stereo plexes at the studio. What condition is it in?

- Dave