request for a Dan Armstrong schematic

Hey Gang:
I know this is a kind of low-tech question, but does anyone know where I
can find a schematic of Dan Armstrong's wonderful wiring scheme for the
early-eighties low-production Stratocaster simply known as "The Strat"?
(Special model, I've only seen one in real life.)
I've had no luck with google or yahoo...often close, but no cigar.

As the man said in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, "any help you could
offer would be, um, most, um, helpful..."

Cheers,
Tim
www.mungenast.com