Re: MidiMate vs All access [was Re: Simulcast of Y2K4: I need advice]

Title:
IMO, I don't think the All Access switches are that loud.  That being said, I primarily play and loop electric guitar.  I do really like the tactile "clunk" you get when you press the switches - you know immediately whether or not you actually hit the switch.

Matt

L. Angulo wrote:
Beware! one thing that kills the all access as a
looper controller is how loud the switches are!
Luis
--
signature King Never
www.finleysound.com/kingnever