Re: Raxxess Converta Rack vs. ???

I'll add my vote to the Gator product recommendation.  It's very
SKB-like, and I mean that in a good way.  I don't really gig though,
so I can't say too much about the wheels issue.  It does work quite
well on a medium size cart with a pair of bungee cords, though.

You can check out their page on these types of racks at:
http://www.gatorcases.com/sections/prdct/hp-03.htm

I have no relation to the company, I just bought one used on eBay and
have been happy with it.

Ken