Re: Raxxess Converta Rack vs. ???

I checked out the case last night at the store and it
looks like a good solution for me.

I found out, after my visit, that Gator does offer a
caster add-on for this rack.  It's a strap-on affair
that the store sells for $69.  Here's one pic of it:

http://www.bananas.com/productdetail.asp/pid_3815/productname_Gator-GA-300-Caster-Kit-for-Gator-Console-Racks

Paolo