Y2K4 FINAL SCHEDULE

There have been many changes in the schedule for Y2K4.

Sadly,  Roberto Zorzi's partner had become very ill in Italy and he has
been
forced
to cancel his tour to the US.    Our heart is with them both and we pray
for
a speedy recovery.

Looping Cellist Rena Jones has been added to fill his  main festival slot
and Switzerland's Bernhard Wagner will fill his spots in San Francisco and
Santa Cruz on the 7th and 8th.
My thanks to these artists for helping out at the last minute.

*************************

Y2K4 International Live Looping Festival  October 7th -11th, 2004

SCHEDULE for THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7th
The LUGGAGE STORE,   San Francisco

 9:00 The INAMI/WALKER/WAGNER International Looping Trio

SCHEDULE for FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8th
Question Mark Gallery,   Santa Cruz

 8:00 Michael Klobuchar  (USA)*
9:00  Bernhard Wagner (Switzerland)*
10:00 Sunao Inami (Japan)*

MAIN FESTIVAL for SATURDAY and SUNDAY, OCTOBER 9th and 10th

The RESONANT CHURCH,  Santa Cruz

SCHEDULE   for  SATURDAY,OCTOBER 9th
12 noon   TBA
12:30  Krispen Hartung (Idaho, USA)-2
1:00    Trey Donovan  (USA) -1
1:30    Craig McCollough (USA) - 2
2:00    Stanosaur (USA) -1
2:30    LX Rudis (USA) - 2
3:00    Kid Beyond -1 (USA) -1*
3:30    Cochlear Electrolysis   -2
4:00    Andre Custodio (USA)- 1
4:30    Matt Davignon (USA)- 2
5:00   ghost 7 -M  (USA)  -1
5:30   DINNER BREAK
7:00    Rena Jones  (USA)-1*
7:30    Dark Muse (USA) -2
8:00   Sunao Inami  (JAPAN) (HEADLINER) -1*
8:30   Armatronix (USA) -2
9:00   Ted Killian (OREGON) -1*
9:30    e o  (USA) -2
10:00 James Sidlo (TEXAS, USA)/Rick Walker (USA) -1
10:30  Are Jay Hoffman -2
11:00 Joe Balestreri (USA)-1

SCHEDULE   for  SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10th
12 NOON TBA
12:30  Ahl-i Nafs -2 (David Giovachini and Susan Sammel) -2
1:00  Daniel Thomas  - 1
1:30  Chris Cohn -2
2:00  Peter Chester & Rob Cross -M  -1
2:30  Amar - 2
3:00 Dr Richard Zvonar & Bob Rice  -1
3:30 Warren Sirota -2 world premiere: looping software
4:00 Mark Hamburg -1
4:30 Alex Stahl -2
5:00 Bernhard Wagner -M   -1
5:30  DINNER BREAK
7:00 Michael Klobuchar -1*
7:30 Larry Cooperman -2
8:00 Daniel Lewis & Pipa Pinon -1 *
8:30 Gary Regina -2
9:00 Brian Kenney Fresno - 1
9:30 Bill Walker & George Perry-2
10:00  Wayne Jackson- 1
10:30 George Demarest -2
11:00 Timothy Crowe -1

SCHEDULE for MONDAY, OCTOBER 11th
1:00 Annual Loopers Luncheon at the CATALYST, Santa Cruz

Asterisked PERFORMERS are Featured Perfomers
numbers refer to stage  numbers
SUNAO INAMI is our official Headliner for the festival.

These designations are informal and are only meant to be able to add to
one's resume when one is trying to get other serious festival participation
or grant porposals.      Everyone is equally valuable at this festival and
am proud to be part of one of the more communal and cooperative groups of
musicians that I've ever been associated with in a long life of music.

My sincerest thanks go out to the following people.

Webmaster: Bernhard Wagner,
Poster/brochure and Website artwork designer: Ted Killian
Poster/T-shirt photography:  Andrew Kaiser  (for 'the spiral')
T-shirt design:   Rick Walker (ooops, that's me)
Stage management: Chris Cohn
Simulcast organizer:  Bernhard Wagner
Streaming bandwidth provided by ETHERIC NETWORKS
All the artists who have donated all of their time and who have all
travelled to perform
at their own expense.

This festival is run on virtually no budget.  The fact that it has become
so
big and wonderful is a testiment to the live looping community all over
the
world.     None of this would have been possible without the existence of
Loopers Delight,  founded and maintained by Kim Flint.
He just told us that this incredibly informative and exciting website has
over 900,000 page views per month now.    Thanks Kim for all of your
energy,
time and financial contribution to this community.

See you all there, I hope!!!!

yours,  Rick

Rick Walker - festival organizer