From: ErnstPWrrl@aol.com [mailto:ErnstPWrrl@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 3:01 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Looping rookie needs advice

Jon,

Thanks for the advice.  I've seen a couple drummers do looping very tastefully -- not playing over what they've put down and each loop complementing the next.  I still would like to figure out the best way to go about doing all this -- any recommendations on gear; both the looping unit and mic/mixer setups?

Thanks again!
Benjy.