RE: Balancing Volume Levels?

Hi there

In my setup I use a TwinTrak from the Focusrite Platinum Range, I use it
balance levels between my violin and acoustic guitar.  The pre-amps in it
are Class A and it also has a built in EQ and compression options.  If one
of your instruments i.e your passive bass is not producing a hot enough
signal the instrument gains on it will boost the level.   Thats what I
use,
there are many other single/dual channel rack pre-amps that will do the
same
job for you, the versitility of these also allows them to be used as a
quality piece of recording equipment as well as a useful tool when playing
live.

Reading that back I feel like a salesman!

Dan
contact@danmayfield.com

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger