From: "F Lebrun" <fr.lebrun@free.fr>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 12:42 PM
Subject: RE: Balancing Volume Levels?

Hi Jonathan,
I think your Tascam must have some line out plug (RCA type);
I would try plugin the instruments into the Tascam,
and plug the Tascam RCA out into the Aux In of the Rang;
you should then be able to use the Tascam track level sliders
to balance the levels of each instrument.

hope that helps

Francois
check my CD Early Wanderings on http://www.cdbaby.com/1000times