Re: Seeking musicians: San Francisco Found Objects Festival

Hi there.  I play in a bay area group called Axolotl.  We navigate
through pretty heavy electro acoustic waters.
If you are still looking for a few people to perform on the objects
(there's 3 of us), we would be really interested in participating.  If
you need a cd or what have you, I can provide.  We just released an
album on Psych-O-Path records, but we have lots of newer material too.
If you know the fellows in Thuja they might be able to give us a
recommendation.

Anyway, let me know if you would like to hear some recordings.

Thank you.

Brian Tester
510-547-8389