Re: Balancing Volume Levels?

     I used a Tascam portastudio as my main keyboard mixer for many years.
 The good news is that
it works pretty well.  When I switched to a Mackie VLZ Pro, I couldn't
believe how much more of
the music was present in my speakers.  YMMV.  Using a portastudio as a
mixer can't be any worse
than using a (shudder) Behringer mixer...

     Stephen

     >>>Is there any reason not to use the 1/4" "headphone" out, on the
Tascam?
I don't think I have the right type of cable for it's other out.  Will the
Tascam (4-track recorder) add any noise or other bad stuff, if I use it as
mixer instead of getting a real one?<<<