Re: (no subject) (ebay)

Is that trouble all with Windows? I never seem to have trouble like that
on a mac. Perhaps macusers are just a very insignificant minority. No
viruses, nothing . . . not yet anyway . . . touch wood.

TJ

PS: Thanks to those who responded to my cable query. I just got a really
good deal on some George L. stuff. So, the only cables I'll end up having
to make are the balanced cables going from my isolation boxes to the
mixer, a brother sync cable and a couple others. I should be able to sort
those out. As always, thanks.