Re: WD-40 & EDP Pedal EFC-7

     Do not under any circumstances use a lubricant like WD-40 on
electrical contacts.  I learned
this the hard way one day when I tried to clean the contacts in my
electronic organ.  I ended up
throwing the thing away.

     Caig Laboratories makes a spray called De-Oxit, which is specifically
an electronic contact
cleaner.  About $10 or $15 a can in the U.S.

     Stephen

Anyone experienced with WD-40's use to clean the contacts of the EFC-7
(plain old foodpedal that comes with the EDP) ?