Y2K4 venue addresses

Title: RE: Check out "Line 6 - Tonecore"

Rick,

Could you please provide addresses for the various venues for the festival this weekend?

I’ll be doing a Mapquest or Yahoo maps search to get directions, and I’m sure others may be doing the same.

See you on Friday, all!  Despite Rick’s badgering (haha…kidding), I will be an audience member rather than a performer this year.  I hope you all have a great time and enjoyable performances…

Best,

Rich

SCHEDULE for FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8th

Question Mark Gallery,   Santa Cruz

 8:00 Michael Klobuchar  (USA)*

9:00  Bernhard Wagner (Switzerland)*

10:00 Sunao Inami (Japan)*

MAIN FESTIVAL for SATURDAY and SUNDAY, OCTOBER 9th and 10th

The RESONANT CHURCH,  Santa Cruz