Re: Fwd: Looping and Meditative States, etc

I guess my original message went through, and since I
wrote it sooo late last night, it probably rambled and
skipped around, like I was meditating or
something...lol.  I find myself using a different part
of my brain when I play music in general, but when I
loop, it seems to happen much quicker, because of the
repetitve nature of it.  When I perform with my cover
band, I always try to find ways of making people say,
what the...?  half the time, I don't even have to
think about what I'm playing, so I'm trying to play
the song with a twist, just to make people pay
attention.  I even do that in the studio, because I
don't have the gear or the ability to live loop, I
don't have that experience yet, but even when I
record, it still makes me zone out.