RE: Y2K4 Venue Addresses

Ok, ok...but I've been to enough 'alternative' concerts at 'alternative'
churches to know that sometimes it's only four walls and a floor!

And I've got only loopstock '02 for a reference point from personal
experience...and I don't have my amp for ass planting this year.  And a
wife who ain't gonna give a diddly shit what knobs y'all are twiddling
if she has to stand all day.

Really, I'm just protecting myself here!

Is it really a church with proper pews?  I'm good with that.  Although
the last time I saw a concert in a proper church, it was the Gyoto
monks, in a small church suitable for about 2-300 people, and about
5-600 people showed up and were somehow let in.  So, trying to 'get into
the vibe' of the chanting monks was a bit difficult when your legs are
going numb while you are sardined on the floor.

Getting the picture why I'm a bit gunshy?

All in all, it'll good for the ol' preacher's kid to see the inside of a
church again...  hehe.

Seeya,
Rich