Re: Looping and Meditative States, etc

Title: Re: Looping and Meditative States, etc
Yes, this is so true. It drives my wife crazy when she tries to talk to me while I’m playing!

But speaking of meditative states, once while I was much younger and was playing with a jazz band, I had an out-of-the-body experience while playing a solo. It was one of the most pleasant things I’ve ever experienced, but of course, as soon as I conciously thought about what was happening, it ended.

ghost7

--
http://www.envelopeproductions.com
http://www.cdbaby.com/ghost7

It's obvious that the part of the brain normally