RE: Headrush E2

one thing I liked about the old Head rush, which I hope is repeated in the
E2, is that it was simply a looper that could be QUICKLY and EASILY
reconfigured into a top-notch tape-echo simulator with the flick of a good
old-fashioned switch. Knobs. Switches. Stuff that a technophobe can deal
with while battling stage fright in front a jaded "show-me" audience.
I missed out on the original Head rush (if you can find them, they are
going for way too much dough), but the E2 may be a second chance.
Now I just need to find some dough...anyone wanna buy my DOD Gonkulator,
mint in box with manual?

~Tim
www.mungenast.com