RE: webcast Y2K4

I get it here, but far to slow. I hear 4 sec, wait a minute, hear 3 sec...

its just about enough to see that it really happens, to long for
lovely Ricks voice and get an idea roughly what kind of music takes
place... like audio thumbnails you cannot click on... fun somehow -
but full listening would be much better :-)

Am I the only one with this problem? I have ADSL here...

Thank you for working it out anyway, Ben!
and thank you for the photos, Sunao!
and Rick for making it all happen!!

have fun!
--