Re: webcast Y2K4

Please, please, please turn down the bandwidth as low as it will go? :)
I wasn't to HEAR it, I don't care if it's lo-fi!

I sang along to the Paul Simon tune!!!! (was getting decent throughput
at that point, but it's still very choppy at 96)

And... is thing going to be archived??

Great job guys!

Doug