RE: webcast Y2K4 / Brasil market loop sample!

>HiĆ@Matthias
>
>Thank you for sending feedback!

wait, I will give a real feedback! Giba and me just had our best
concert so far, with Danilo Santana on Keyboards
In half an hour or so, I will make sound samples available, maybe you
can play them to the crowd somehow. I feel sure no one did anything
in this direction in your place. Its real Brasil heavy dancing crowd
bush crazyness!.
The first time in my live I let myself go and screamed into the mic :-)

and in a break I spoke about the Sta Cruz Loop event (just listening to it)
And Giba sais now: "we want to have such a meeting here too!"
And he starts a Berimbao loop :-)

>After the current set I will reduce from 128 to 96kbit.

well guess how much this changes... the sound bits are now 10sec long :-)
But I heard Rick say: "can some looper be a mic stand please?" and
then  "this is the best comunity in the world!"
LOL!

so it was worth the effort, Ben, thank you!
hearts rule
Matthias

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org