for kim flint

Dude!

You are a fine humored guy!

I later found out that you wrote the manual I was ragging on.

Well, it is a horror but thanks anyway.  It has been a constant
companion for the last few weeks as I read it in futile attempt to make
sense out of the curious language, pretentious quasi compositional
references and free association.  Read Andre Breton?

In any case be well and keep good humor.  I'll learn the unit and with
my compositional skills, make a whole world of hurt with the units.

Funny thing though, I left the units in Santa Cruz, got back to Fresno
(The Grapes of Wrath in a Hot Tub) and realized that intuition
prevails.  Emailed the incomparable Rick Walker and he has it under
control.  he suggested that I sell them to Europe but I really want to
get into the masturbatory self aggrandizement of being a looper so I'll
keep them.

Happy Trails,
Larry Cooperman
New Millennium Guitar