Re: How HISSY is your EDP?

The problem I've struggled with more is getting unity gain out of some
of the EDP's (although this is a problem with a lot of digital gear).
My EDP's are always in some sort of mixer, usually a Rane SM-26, and
once you get the input level dialed in for maximum volume without
overloading, then it's hard to make up the volume drop on the back end.
  There's always plenty of room for adjustment on the input (which never
goes above halfway that I recall), but the output on one of my units is
always on max, and the mixer return typically has to be all the way up
also.

TravisH