Fcb 1010 (Behringer) basic set up for edp

Hi,
a friend has bought an Edp and a Fcb 1010.
Does anyone have a basic Fcd 1010 set up to manage the basic controls on
the edp (record, overdub, etc.etc.) ?
I think there could be a file to share if someone is using this:
http://www.mtnsys.com/faq-fcb/PCEditor.htm

Thanks.
Luca.

p.s.
I was having both a joy and happiness feeling while seeing all the Y2k4
reports.
I really wished I could be there (as many other european loopers).
You did a great job.
Does anyone know a certain Sir Rick Walker ?
I've been told he is about to be renamed Rick Runner....
Ciao a tutti.
a hug to all of you.